Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome to Lincoln Park-43rd Ward

Dear Visitors,
    Welcome to my new blog titled "Lincoln Park-43rd Ward". The purpose of my blog, is to inform all 43rd Ward Residents, of the most current news and events pertaining to Lincoln Park.  If you have any news and/or events not posted on this blog, then please email me the information at LincolnPark43rdward@gmail.com. I will respond to your e-mails, after all of the information contributed has been reviewed. It is pleasing to see Lincoln Park Residents actively involved with the community and hopefully this blog will be put to good use. I hope you enjoy my blog and sending in feedback is highly encouraged. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jacob Schulz
Student Representative on the Local School Council at Lincoln Park High School  

No comments: